what decorations shall i have for my twilight themed party?
I had the food sorted last night but i dont what i shall need for decorations can you give me ideas for my twilight themed party thanx
Hello again …..here’s one more idea….Vampire cookies in case you want to make some>>http://bakingbites.com/2008/10/vampire-cookies/ OR…
Create cupcakes with a red jam filled center (scoop out top and fill with jam after baking and replace top or insert piping tip and fill with jam). Frost with white icing. Poke two holes in the top and make a small crescent shape to look as thought it was bitten. Drizzle a tiny amount of red jam or red piping gel from the bite mark to look like the cupcake is bleeding.
• Use the actual books as decorations by displaying them around the room.Use red, white and black colors as the main focus.
• Decorate your room/table with items from the book covers. Many of these make excellent place cards with a name tag attached. Red apples, red satin ribbons, red/white ruffled parrot tulips and chess pieces (white queen and red pawns).• Display the Illustrated Movie Guide.
• The Cullen vampires love fast and exotic cars. Use photos of their cars as décor.
• Hang Twilight movie posters around the room.
• Fill jars with red, white and/or black candies. These can serve not only for décor but as treats and favors.
• Scan/print the covers of books and place in black frames around your home. You could also frame photos of characters from the movie.• Place photo/posters of the Cullen family crest around your home.
• Use tiny white, red or black strands of lights as decor.
• Make a bloody candle by dripping melted wax from a red candle around a white candle. Use these in a centerpiece as a subtle accent.
• Use black netting over a tablecloth for a nice textured effect.
• A red satin ribbon would make a great napkin ring when tied on a black napkin.
• Make a bloody glass by dipping the rim of a glass or goblet into a mixture of corn syrup and red food coloring. Let drip down glass. It will set up slightly so you can make these ahead of time.
Games/Activities:• Play Twilight Trivia or Jeopardy. This link has some great trivia questions or create your own: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/discussion/twilight-saga-trivia
• Play Twilight "Who Said It". Read a quote and see who can guess who said it. Make some hard and some easier. Check out this link for quotes: www.twilight-quotes.com
• Have a contest who can draw a particular scene from the books the best. Set a several minute time limit. Have quite a few different scenes and choose a different one each round. Like Pictionary
• Play Twilight Bingo. Have guests place Twilight related words on their bingo cards. Give Twilight related prizes.
• Have a Twilight scavenger hunt. Divide into groups and make a list of anything related to Twilight. Make some items hard and some easy and assign point values. Set a time limit (1 hour or so) and have the groups meet back at that time. Have items on the lists such as: a red apple, an umbrella, a fork, something that sparkles, a picture of a piano, a wolf, a queen chess piece, vampire teeth, a matchbox exotic car, etc.
• Since the Cullen vampires love fast cars, have a racing car game tournament on a video game system.
• Bob for red apples or place on a string to see who can eat theirs the fastest with no hands.
• Set up a photo station where guests can have a photo taken in a Twilight themed setting. Add a big poster of Edward or enlarge a poster of Edward and Bella and cut out Bellas face. Let guests insert their face to have a photo with Edward.
Favors: • The movie soundtrack available at music stores online such as /www.amazon.com or check out www.itunes.com would make a great favor.
• Purchase Twilight ring tones for your guests’ phones.
• Movie posters make great favors.
• Twilight themed t-shirts. Check out www.zazzle.com for hundreds of awesome and creative shirts and merchandise. You could also create your own.
• Twilight themed bracelets. Jacob gave Bella a little wood carved wolf charm on a silver bracelet. Edward later gave Bella a crystal heart charm to add to the bracelet. Make a bracelet with one or both of these charms. You could also add other charms that represent items from the book: a red bead (blood drop) a copper bead, a feather, a sun, an umbrella. A motorcycle, a stethoscope, an old truck, etc. Another option on bracelets could be to use bracelets with tiny frame charms and fill the frames with scanned images of the book covers, Cullen crest or other movie images. Charms can be found online. . Pre-made bracelets and other related jewelry can also be found online for purchase. (Google "Twilight bracelets" and you will find lots of options.)
• Red apples, a chess set or a red/white ruffled parrot tulip would be great favors.
• Any Twilight themed product including buttons, stickers, bookmarks, key chains etc.
• A bottle of "shimmering" body powder. (The Twilight vampires sparkle in sunlight.)
• Make candy bar wraps with Twilight movie photos or quotes.